Web3Africa Ltd. (“Web3Africa” “we,” or “us”) provides its web site, Web3AFrica, located at https://web3africa.news/ (together with all other websites, mobile applications and services operated by or on behalf of W3All Ltd., the “Site”), to you, an individual user (“you”) for your individual usage, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
You affirm that you are over the age of 18, as the Site is not intended for children under 18. If it comes to Web3Africa ‘s attention through reliable means that a registered user is a child under 18 years of age, Web3Africa will cancel that user’s account.
- Changes to the TOU
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of the TOU;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Site; or
- Impose fees, charges or other conditions for use of the Site or parts thereof (with reasonable notice).
Web3Africa may modify the Site at any time without prior notice, and you accept those modifications if you continue to use the Site. You should check the Site frequently to see recent changes.
- Important Securities Disclaimer
Content on the Site does not represent a recommendation that any certain asset, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is appropriate for any individual. Neither the bloggers, information providers, app providers nor any of their affiliates are giving you any personal advice on the nature, potential, value or appropriateness of any specific asset (or portfolio), transaction (or investment plan), or other topic. It’s important to note that any material provided on the site that may be construed as investing advice or recommendations is generic and not targeted to any individual investor’s requirements. A security investment entails a variety of risks, and you accept that any security discussion on the Site will not include a list or explanation of these risks. Some of the cryptocurrencies about which information is published on the Site have a low market capitalization and/or inadequate public float, so please keep that in mind while reading the material. Such cryptocurrencies have more volatility, lesser liquidity, and less publicly accessible information than cryptocurrencies of bigger corporations. The price of cryptocurrencies may be affected by blogs, posts, or other information on the Site that you consider to be recommendations.
If you read one of Web3Africa’s blogs or products, you realise that the viewpoints expressed therein may vary from those expressed in other Web3Africa blogs or products, and vice versa. Web3Africa as a whole may not agree with the ideas presented.
Outside bloggers or other content contributors, as well as their affiliates, may write about securities in which they have a position and trade for their own account, and you understand and accept that they may or may not be subject to our disclosure policies. Web3Africa will take necessary measures if it gets aware that one of its employees has broken his or her disclosure responsibility. In addition, there may be limits on trading for one’s own account for external bloggers or content producers. Although you realise and agree, bloggers and content contributors may have an interest in the securities they write about at the time of any transaction you make.
To the best of our ability, we use performance data from sources that we consider to be credible, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the computations performed on our Site based on this data.
References to previous articles and views that we’ve written may appear on our site from time to time. A section of an article or viewpoint may be referenced in these references. They are also unlikely to be up-to-date. Previously released data and information may be out of date and should not be relied on.
There is no guarantee that any of the information on this site will be accurate in the future, since market events or other factors may change it. The cache settings on your browser are also up to you to guarantee that you are getting the most current info.
- No Investment Recommendations or Professional Advice
The information presented on this website is only for educational and entertainment purposes. Nothing on the site should be interpreted as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to purchase, or a recommendation for any securities by Web3Africa or any third party, and this includes tax, legal, insurance, and financial advice. Any investment, security, strategy, or other service you use is at your own risk, and you must weigh the benefits and risks of using the information on this site before making any decisions based on it. This is true for everything you do with your money, from stocks and bonds to credit cards and other financial instruments. If you have any questions about the law or taxes in general, you should speak with an attorney or other qualified tax advisor.
Nothing in the past is a guarantee of what will happen in the future. A general rule for investing is to avoid making predictions about future returns based on the previous success of individual investments or investment strategies. Any investment carries with it the risk of going out of business.
Web3Africa is not recommending or advising anybody on which investments they should or should not make. Investing in the assets, businesses, sectors or markets discussed here has not been and is not guaranteed to be successful. It is not Web3Africa’s obligation to act as a fiduciary for anybody who uses or accesses the Site. In no way, shape, or form does Web3Africa represent itself as a US-registered securities dealer, broker, or investment bank in any capacity. Cryptocurrency or Blockchain technology promotion is not the goal of this project at all.
- Copyright, Linking Policy and Trademarks
o Web3Africa and its third-party licensors own the site and all of its trademarks, servicemarks, and logos, as well as any and all copyrights therein, including but not limited to text, documents, articles, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, and other interactive features, services, links, and User Submissions (as defined below). Content on the Site may be accessed, used, downloaded, and printed exclusively for personal, non-commercial purposes. You must preserve all copyright and other proprietary notices if you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use. Using the Site, however, does not grant you any ownership rights, and you agree to this. It is understood that Web3Africa retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in and to the Site.
Any part of the website may be linked to. In order to receive formal permission to reproduce, republish, or distribute Web3Africa material, please contact Web3Africa or Mediapix Limited directly. As a trademark and/or service mark, Web3Africa belongs to W3All or one of its affiliates. We are not affiliated with any other trademarks, service marks, or logos that appear on our websites.
This clause will remain in effect even if the TOU are terminated.
- User Conduct
Without our prior written permission, you are not permitted to use the Content of the Site in any way, including copying, displaying, selling, licencing, decompiling, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing, creating derivative works, or otherwise exploiting the Content of the Site to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in any other way. Any modification to the Content or use of the Content for any purpose other than your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and it may subject you to legal liability. Your own personal, noncommercial use of the Content is the only acceptable use of the Content.
You also agree that in connection with your use of the Site and its services (including by sending private messages to other registered users of the Site via your Web3Africa direct messaging account), you will not do any of the following things: • Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site; • Use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful; • Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, including but not limited to
You also undertake to comply with any and all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable in relation to your use of the Site and the material that is made accessible thereon. Our mission is to put a stop to, find evidence of, and not inadvertently aid operations that include the laundering of money or the funding of terrorists. You are not permitted to use the Site in a way that breaches any of our anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, or other regulatory duties of a similar kind.
We reserve the right to close, suspend, or limit access to your Subscription, account, and/or the Site in the event that your use violates such obligations or if, after making a reasonable inquiry, we are unable to obtain information about you that is required to verify your identity. In the event that your use violates such obligations, we reserve the right to close, suspend, or limit access to your Subscription, account, and/or the Site. If we need to verify your identity, we may ask for additional information or documents from you, such as your date of birth, physical address, taxpayer or other identification number, your physical address, government issued identification document, or any other information that will enable us to identify you in a reasonable manner.
You will be required to sign up for an account if you want to use any of the features or services that are offered on this website. By making an account with us, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You are only allowed one account;
- You may never give out your account user name or password, or knowingly provide or authorise access to your account (including, but not limited to, a “Subscription,” which is defined further down in Section 20);
- You may never use the account of another user without that user’s permission; • When you create your account, you are required to provide accurate and complete information;
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account secure at all times
You shall be held responsible for any unauthorised use of your account or password, as well as any damages incurred by Web3Africa or other parties as a result of such usage. Any illegal activity on your account will not hold us responsible for any financial damages incurred by you.
Your access to the Site is subject to termination at any time and for any reason that Web3Africa deems appropriate.
- Overview of Posting Content; Monitoring Content
The Site allows for the submission of content by users of the Site, including but not limited to comments, articles, links, private messages sent to other registered users through the messaging system of the Site, and items in our “Community” sections, including from those who give permission to Web3Africa to post their content (“User Submissions”), and the hosting, sharing, and publishing of such User Submissions on the Site. The Site also allows for the submission of content by those who do not give permission to post their content. Web3Africa has the right, in its sole discretion and without further notice to you, to monitor, censor, edit, move, delete, and/or remove any and all Content that is posted on its Site or any Content that is transmitted by direct messaging or by any other method to or from your Web3Africa user account at any time and for any reason. Web3Africa also has the right to remove any and all Content that is transmitted by any other method to or from your Web3Africa user account. Web3Africa reserves the right, without limiting the scope of the above, to remove any remark or piece of content from the site if it thinks, in its sole judgement, that the comment or content in question violates or may violate the TOU of the site.
Web3Africa retains the right to delete material from user-generated comments if it determines that the content violates one of the following principles. These principles will be established by Web3Africa at our discretion.
- Absolutely no inciting of hate. Any content that incites hostility against individuals or communities on the basis of their racial or ethnic origin, religion, handicap, gender, age, status as a veteran, or sexual orientation or gender identity will be deleted.
- Absolutely no paedophilia or pornography allowed
- Absolutely no overt or covert threats made against any individual or group of persons.
- There is no violation of the copyright policy. When you post photographs or other materials to our website, you should be careful to respect the rights of other people and not use their images without their permission. Additionally, you must not delete any metadata that may be present on such assets.
- There is to be no plagiarism.
- Do not use images that involve persons if you are unsure whether or not the subject has given permission to use the photo or is the owner of the copyright. This involves sharing text verbatim from other sources without providing the appropriate acknowledgment, as well as reusing information from other sources and presenting it without reference to the original author of the content.
- Personal information about other persons, such as credit card numbers, Social Security numbers, and driver’s licence and other licencing numbers, may not be published under any circumstances.
- There is to be no imitation of other people in a way that is meant to mislead or confuse other people, or that really accomplishes either of those things.
- You are not allowed to use this website for any illicit reasons or to promote actions that are risky or illegal. It is possible that your account may be closed, and you could also be reported to the relevant authorities.
- You are not permitted to engage in spamming, link spamming, or send malicious software or viruses.
- No personal insults.
- No cussing or other offensive language allowed.
- No commercial solicitations or advertising are permitted.
- There is to be no conduct that is unprofessional, unethical, or deceptive.
Important note: Investors and anyone interested in the cryptocurrency market may participate in a discussion that is respectful, thought-provoking, and open to exchanging ideas on Web3Africa. Trolling, uncivilised conversation, mudslinging, improper language, and outright disregard of the opinions of others are all things that we take a firm stance against in order to ensure that the level of discourse that is suitable for our user base is maintained. We reserve the right to remove comments and either ban or cancel the accounts of individuals whose behaviour we consider brings down the level of civil dialogue and respect that we work so hard to promote.
Decisions about moderation are inherently subjective, but we make every effort to do so in a manner that is both cautious and consistent. Because of the sheer amount of material, we are unable to consult with users while making moderation choices and cannot undo such judgments either.
The purpose of both our blogs and our content is to provide a forum for in-depth conversation among people who are capable of making their own choices about investments, with or without the assistance of a broker. Cryptocurrency promoters, cheerleaders, and hypesters have no place in these communities. We urge everyone who is taking part in this conversation to be clean about any holdings they may have in the cryptocurrencies that are being discussed.
Without derogating from the above, the editors of Web3Africa may, at their discretion, choose not to publish User Submissions that violate these standards or that are otherwise unsuitable, or they may delete such User Submissions from the site. These guidelines are intended to guarantee that the conversation that takes place on the Site is one that is trustworthy, responsible, intellectual, and enlightening. We cannot guarantee that users will speak the truth, and we will not be monitoring the content of any postings or the authenticity of any names or positions. On the other hand, by outlining the aforementioned standards, we seek to increase the legitimacy of the conversation and cultivate an atmosphere that encourages open and truthful exchanges of information.
If an author has a financial connection with a business that is mentioned in an article that the author has written, then that connection has to be declared in a manner that is both complete and truthful.
If you have any comments on our policies, or complaints or concerns of any kind about any posts, please contact us at on the https://web3africa.news/contact-us/contact us page. We will review all of the information that you communicate to us, but we may not be able to take action or respond directly to each email.
- User Submissions; Online Rules of Conduct
When you post any User Submission on the Site or give Web3Africa permission to post your Content, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Post comments in both tone and content that contribute in a positive and high-quality manner to the substantive exchange of information and the subject matter of the Site.
- You automatically grant Web3Africa a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable and sublicensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display any User Submission (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate any of your User Submission in other works now or in the future and in any media formats and through any media channels, and you confirm that this right and licence is fully transferable and
Web3Africa will make attempts, within the bounds of what is considered economically fair, to credit content User Submissions to their respective authors.
If you provide any feedback or suggestions to Web3Africa regarding the Site or Web3Africa’s services, including but not limited to in response to a survey or in connection with a particular User Submission (collectively, “Feedback”), Web3Africa may use such Feedback for any purpose, including but not limited to providing it to authors on their dashboard.
If you provide any feedback or suggestions to Web3Africa regarding the Site or Web3Africa’s services, please note that Web3Africa may use such Feedback for any purpose. In order for us to be able to incorporate such Feedback into Web3Africa’s Site and/or services, Web3Africa alone will own all right, title, and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to all such Feedback, and you hereby assign such Feedback to Web3Africa free of charge. In addition, in order for us to be able to incorporate such Feedback into Web3Africa’s Site and/or services, Web3Africa alone will own all rights, titles, and interests
When you post any User Submission on the Site, you also agree to abide by the following rules regarding disclosure:
- To disclose the existence at the time of writing of a long or short position (including cryptocurrencies, options, or other instruments) in any crypto that is mentioned in any User Submission;
- To disclose the existence of a long or short position in any crypto that is mentioned in any User Submission; • To disclose the existence of a long or short position in any (except for “Comments”).
- You are not permitted to write about a cryptocurrency with the goal of either increasing or decreasing the price of that cryptocurrency and selling (or buying) the cryptocurrency in response to the resultant increase or decrease in value.
- If you plan to sell or acquire a cryptocurrency within three days of the publication of a User Submission that mentions that cryptocurrency, you are required to declare your intention, regardless of whether you intend to do so at the time or in writing.
- You are expected to abide by the following regulation regarding conflicts of interest: You are obligated to state any material connections you have with firms whose cryptocurrency you write about in a User Submission, as well as any parties who stand to benefit in any way from the perspective you are articulating.
You are required to make disclosures such as the following: you are required to make disclosures if you are employed by a company whose cryptocurrencies you are writing about; you are required to make disclosures if you perform consulting for a company you write about; you are required to make disclosures if you receive paid advertising revenue or any other form of sponsorship fee from a company you write about. This also applies to asset classifications that are more specific. If you are being paid to advertise a gold dealer, for instance, you are required to mention that fact in any user submissions that include gold.
- If you use an alias, you are liable for any claims that are made, as well as any actions or omissions that take place as a result of your use of the alias.
- Cease and desist from asserting any and all legal claims against Web3Africa and agree to indemnify and hold Web3Africa harmless in connection with any claims relating to any action taken by Web3Africa as part of its investigation of a suspected violation or as a result of its conclusion that a violation of these TOU has occurred. This includes, but is not limited to, the removal of User Submission from the Site or the suspension or termination of your access to the Site.
- You are responsible for maintaining and immediately updating your registration data in order to keep it genuine, accurate, up to date, and comprehensive.
You accept that you will not:
- Choose an alias that is in any way threatening, abusive, insulting, harassing, derisive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- You may not post or transmit any Content that you either know or should know to be false, deceptive, or misleading, nor may you misrepresent or deceive others as to the source, accuracy, integrity, or completeness of any comment that you post. You may not post or transmit any Content that you either know or should know to be false, deceptive, or misleading.
- You may not post or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful or injurious to others, contains software viruses or other harmful computer code, files, or programmes, is threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, derisive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hatefully, racially, ethnically, or otherwise tortious or objectionable in any other way; • You may not post or transmit any Content that contains software viruses; • You may not post or transmit any
- Publish or transmit any content that violates or infringes on the rights of others, including, but not limited to, copyrights and other intellectual property rights. This includes anything that invades the privacy of others or has the potential to do so.
- You may not impersonate any person or entity by using an alias or by posting any remark, nor may you falsely or fraudulently assert, infer, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with or relationship to any person or entity. • You may not post any comment that contains a link to another website.
- Publish or transmit any content for which you do not have the legal right to do so under any law, regulation, or order of any court, or as a result of an employment, contractual, fiduciary, or other legal obligation or relationship; this includes both the act of publishing the content as well as the comment itself.
- Post or transmit any non-public or otherwise restricted, confidential, or proprietary information without authorization. • Post or transmit any advertising or promotional materials, so-called “chain letters,” “pyramid” or other schemes, or invitations to participate in these or any other form of solicitation or promotion.
- Break any local, state, national, or international law, regulation, or order of any court, including, but not limited to, the regulations of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of any securities exchange, including, but not limited to, various cryptocurrency exchanges around the world.
While we believe that the Site can and should be a positive environment for the exchange of information, you understand that the Site is open for posting to all users. Some individuals may post comments that may be offensive, indecent, objectionable, false, misleading or simply inappropriate.
- Responsibility for User Submission
Each individual who submits a User Submission, whether published on the Site or not, is solely responsible for her or his own acts, including the content, context or information in the User Submission he or she submits. This means that each individual, and not Web3Africa, is entirely responsible for anything and everything she or he posts on the Site including on any Blog and Cryptocurrencies comments. Except for the reasons set forth in Section 7, Web3Africa does not, and does not intend to, pre-screen any comments posted on its Site. Web3Africa cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of anything that may appear on its Site.
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any User Submissions (whether published or not) or any other information we believe is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental or regulatory request, (b) enforce these TOU, including investigation of potential violations of it, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of Web3Africa, its users, yourself or the public.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WEB3AFRICA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF THE SITE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ORIGINALITY, ADEQUACY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, MERCHANTABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON OUR SITE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
WEB3AFRICA AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, SPONSORS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF THE SITE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OF WEB3AFRICA OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, MEMBERS, SPONSORS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- Limitation of Liability
NEITHER WEB3AFRICA NOR ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS, SPONSORS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS NOR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF THE SITE ARE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE USED OR PURCHASED THROUGH WEB3AFRICA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF WEB3AFRICA, ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF ANY PART OF THE SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR OTHERWISE MIGHT HAVE ANTICIPATED THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING IT. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO WEB3AFRICA FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO US BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES, DURING THE PREVIOUS SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL WEB3AFRICA, ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF ANY OF THE GICS SERVICE (DEFINED BELOW), BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR ANY OTHER PERSON, FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE GICS SERVICE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, information providers, and any other third party involved in or related to the making or compiling of the Site harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your violation of the TOU; (b) your use or any third party’s use of, or inability to use, the Site; (c) your violation of the rights of any third party, or (d) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these TOU and your use of the Site.
You understand and agree that Web3Africa may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice to you, terminate your access to and use of the Site. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (i) breaches or violations of the TOU or other agreements or guidelines, (ii) requests by law enforcement or other government or regulatory authorities or (iii) repeat violators of third party copyrights or other intellectual property.
The Site is directed solely to individuals residing in jurisdictions in which provision of the Site’s content is legal. We make no representation that materials provided on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service or product that we provide.
If any provision of the TOU is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the TOU and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained in the TOU is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. We reserve the right to require you to sign a non-electronic version of the TOU.