- The World Blockchain Summit (WBS) series will be happening in Dubai next week on March 20 and 21, 2023
- The Dubai Summit, themed Fostering the future of Web 3.0, will take place at Atlantis the Palm under the endorsement of HH Sheikh Juma Ahmed Juma Al Maktoum, a member of the ruling family of Dubai.
- Since its inception in 2017, WBS has brought together more than 35,000 industry stakeholders in 23 editions held in more than ten countries.
The World Blockchain Summit (WBS) series will be happening in Dubai next week on March 20 and 21, 2023. The Dubai Summit, themed Fostering the future of Web 3.0, will take place at Atlantis the Palm under the endorsement of HH Sheikh Juma Ahmed Juma Al Maktoum, a member of the ruling family of Dubai.
WBS is an event that connects global blockchain gurus and technology players in the space, including emerging startups – with regional businesses, government authorities, IT leaders, tech entrepreneurs, investors and blockchain developers.
Since its inception in 2017, WBS has brought together more than 35,000 industry stakeholders in 23 editions held in more than ten countries.
To access the tickets for the event, visit www.worldblockchainsummit.com/Dubai
The summit features blockchain enterprise and government use cases, inspirational keynotes, panel discussions, tech talks, blockchain exhibitions, startup pitch competitions, and networking opportunities.
The summit will be hosted with the support of Strategic Partner Elite Partner Investments. In attendance, it brings together stellar line-ups of the blockchain industry heavyweights, including:
- Sandeep Nailwal– Co-Founder of Polygon
- Sunny Lu– Co-Founder and CEO of Vechain
- Helen Hai- Executive VP, Binance/ Head of Binance Charity
- Max Kordek- CEO and Co-Founder of Lisk
- Gracy Chen- Managing Director of Bitget
- Jean-Charles Gaudechon- CEO of One-Football Labs
- Alex Zinder- Global Head of Ledger Enterprises
- Dina Sam’an- Co-Founder & Managing Director of CoinMENA
Read: Building lifetime residual income through the Humanity NFT Ambassador Club
MENA countries’ positioning on blockchain events
Dubai and the surrounding Middle East and North Africa (MENA) countries have firmly established themselves as some of the world’s most crypto, blockchain and web 3.0-friendly markets. The region positions itself as the perfect destination for projects and influencers worldwide to meet, network and support the continued growth of the ecosystem.
In a statement from Mr Furqan Rassul, CEO of Elite Partner Investment, says:
As a hub for innovation and technology, Dubai has tremendous potential for the growth of the crypto and blockchain ecosystem. We see a significant increase in interest and adoption of these technologies in the region, and I am optimistic about its future here. With the support of the government and the business community, Dubai is becoming a leader in this space. I believe that Elite Partner Investment is well-positioned to play a key role in driving this growth in collaboration with WBS.
Among the topics in identifying the game-changing trends in the web3.0 ecosystem are:
- Decrypting the regulatory landscape of virtual assets
- Central bank digital currencies (CBDCs)
- Cross-border payments and maximizing the impact of environmental, social, and Governance (ESG) with blockchain.
Mohammed Saleem, the founding Chairman of WBS, also hailed the impact of the event on the blockchain ecosystem, saying:
We are honoured to announce the endorsement of HH Sheikh Juma Ahmed Juma Al Maktoum, a member of the ruling family of Dubai, alongside the participation of the most prominent players in the crypto and Web 3.0 space, including Binance, VeChain, Ripple, Polygon, Investcorp, and many others. This shows the influence and growth of the WBS conference, making it a premier event globally in this ever-changing industry. Attendees can network and learn from the brightest minds in the field, making WBS Dubai a must-attend event for those seeking valuable insights and connections.
Sunny Lu, The Co-Founder & CEO of VeChain:
I look forward to joining the World Blockchain Summit and sharing the work we’re doing over at the VeChain Foundation. Our team is enabling revolutionary applications of blockchain in the field of sustainability. World Blockchain Summit presents an ideal opportunity to share more information about these important developments with an expert audience.
Confirmed speakers at the summit include:
- Sandeep Nailwal- Co-Founder of Polygon
- Sunny Lu- Co-founder and CEO of Vechain
- Helen Hai- Executive VP of Binance/Head of Binance Charity
- Gracy Chen- Managing Director of Bitget
- Max Kordek, CEO and Co-founder, Lisk
- Jean-Charles Gaudechon- CEO of OneFootball Labs
- Alex Zinder- Global Head of Ledger Enterprise
- Dina Sam’an- Co-Founder and Managing Director of CoinMENA
- Reece Merrick- Senior Director of Global Strategic Partners at Ripple
- Xena Cash- CEO at NOWPayments
- Nena Dokuzov- National representative in European Blockchain Partnership, Republic of Slovenia
- Alex Fazel- Chief Partnerships Officer/ Founding Member SwissBorg
- Hervé Francois- Blockchain Fund Partner of Investcorp
- Carl Runefelt- Founder at cryptojobs.com
- Charmaine Lim- Head of VIP Client Services, Huobi
Confirmed sponsors at the summit include:
- Gold sponsors: IMPT.io, UrbanID, Web3 Management
- Silver Sponsors: Wealth of Wisdom (WOW), NOWPayments
- Exhibitors: ROVI, Red Rift, Cinemakoin.io, IDEOFUZOIN, Crastonic, DeCir, XPayBack, Sabai Ecoverse
- Official PR Partner: Luna PR
- Official Content Distribution Partner: Zex PR Wire
- Official Event App Partner: CrowdComms
- Ecosystem Partner: CryptoOasis
- Association partners: European Blockchain Association (EBA), MENA Fintech Association
- Community Partners: EcoX, APAC DAO, Nextus Growth
- Media partners: Web3Africa, Coinedition, beincrypto, Cointelegraph, Cryptonewz, Bitcoin World, Coinbold, Dx Talks, The News Crypto, CAN Newswire, BitCoin Addict, Coin Cruncher, CoinsCapture, CoinPedia Fintech News, Cryptopolitan, Gagsty, ICOHolder, The Cryptonomist, Crypto Reporter, Hashd News, Dsrpt Blog, Bitcoin Insider, CryptoEvents, Bitcoin Trading, Crypto Bulls Club, The Coin Republic, The Eastern Herald, Kiro Media and Itez
World Blockchain Summit (WBS) has been the home of global web 3.0 ecosystems designed to foster growth, collaboration, and the adoption of the latest emerging technologies in the web 3.0 space. This is the largest series of summits exclusively dedicated to the proliferation of the ecosystem and adoption of crypto, blockchain, metaverse and web 3.0 solutions that connect founders, developers, investors, regulators, enterprise buyers, media and influencers.